Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Coffee: Recession Style

Until about six months ago, I was frequenting Starbucks almost every.single.day.
At five bucks a pop, that's around $150 a month!
I think Reed got a little fed up with my overpriced coffee habit...
Then one day, this baby showed up in my kitchen:












I cannot tell you how much money I've (we've) saved.
It costs around 30 dollars for 80 K Cups at Sams or Costco. I'm sure you can find an even better deal online.
I think the machine costs around $109.
You do the math!
Add this to your coffee and it tastes just like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.

1 comment:

FLEEGE said...

my mom got me the single brew machine for my small kitchen. i am trying to train myself to use only this! it takes some training but it is well worth it and kind of fun to use.

Related Posts with Thumbnails