As you can see, these were not the best shots of lil' Collier.
I was too far along (and I knew it) when we decided to do his 4D images.
However, our ultrasound tech was so sweet and let us do it again yesterday-- these are the 33 week shots and I'll post the 35 week shots later.
Currently 28 days away from his arrival-- that is if I make it to my C Section date--- I can't believe it.
He is still breech as of yesterday... Dr. Kouri said that the chances of having two breech babies in a row is lower than 1 in a 1,000.
I was breech, myself... one stubborn mom and two stubborn babies!