Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baby Godwin is Here!

Congrats to Allison & Michael!
To those of you who don't know Allison, she is from Pensacola (she got me started in blogworld) and is married to one of Reed's fraternity brothers from Birmingham Southern. Allison and I went to high school together and reconnected through our crazy husbands who are great friends. Allison was due a day before me, the 13th, and woke up in the middle of the night (last night) to have her water break... Her precious little boy, Riley was born this morning around 7!
We are so happy for you!
I've become the lone-pregnant ranger (Marla, it's you and me now)... Allison & I have been e-mailing/talking/documenting our pregnancies and experiences together since our due dates were so close... and now she's gone!
Cutest baby ever!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails