Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My new home...


I finally made the long journey to Starbucks with baby. It's been a pretty successful trip so far, and I think it may become a daily outing! Currently, Chaps is sprawled across my lap as I type... and strangers keep coming over to take a peek.
As far as baby milestones go, I forgot to mention that we switched Chappell over to formula last weekend. I only lasted 6 weeks with the breastfeeding... let's just say it's harder than it looks and I give women so much credit to keep it going for the long haul.
Chappell turned 7 weeks yesterday... and I'm still in my maternity jeans. Yeesh. I tried on my pre pregnancy jeans today again and we still have about an inch between the button and the hole. I'm joining a gym tonight. Time to get serious on that front.




1 comment:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

Props to you for even trying those jeans on. I refuse to try on real clothes until I have to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails