Monday, January 12, 2009

Update

So things have been going pretty well around here. Extremely busy, but well all da same. I can't believe we are moving on Friday. Our house is all packed up - everything except the furniture. Days and nights consist of packing and playing with Chappell.
Today I had my 6 week check up (went a little early) - and it was so nice to hear, "see you for your annual!" She said my incision looked great. The scary part - I got weighed... I've lost around 30 pounds already, but still have about 20 to go? Scary! Let's just say I ate whatever I wanted! Now that I can start exercising, I hope it will come off easily...
Tomorrow Chappell has her 1 month appointment, even though it is actually her 5 week birthday. Chap's much chubbier these days and is starting to smile. She's so cute!
I will write more after her appointment tomorrow and update some pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad to hear everything is well. I can't believe you're moving. Not like I see you in Birmingham too often or anything, but still. Can't wait to see new pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails