Saturday, June 12, 2010

A fun lil' project

0530001528

0612002011

Allison and I just got back from an impromptu trip to Atlanta.

We hit up the Apparel Mart (where we bought our children new wardrobes) and visited with sister Smitty (who is currently showing) -- and -- DUN dun DUN dun!!! IKEA.
I'd never been.
Who does Market and IKEA in one day? Crazy people.
Holy mess I am wiped out... but I wanted to share this little makeover!
Cushions from IKEA plus a can O' spray paint. Oh and I bought the chair for 20 bucks at Eastbrook Flea Market.

I like it.

2 comments:

EMILY said...

I got a chair very similar to yours the other week!! What color did you spray paint it/!

Holland said...

it's by valspar-- i don't remember the name but it's the only robins egg blue they make!

Related Posts with Thumbnails