Wednesday, August 6, 2008

21 Weeks, 3 Days

Hello. This weekend was a lot of fun, but now I am feeling a little overwhelmed. We are having an engagement party at our house this weekend and things like this tend to stress me out. Everything that I can do beforehand is done- although I'm a little bit nervous about the weather! It's supposed to storm on Friday night... let's just hope it doesn't carry over to Saturday. The party will be taking place in our backyard so rain is not an option.

I still haven't done anything for the nursery. I can't seem to find anything that I really like... that isn't ridiculously expensive. So, I am going to pick out fabrics sometime in the next couple of weeks and Emily (mother-in-law) is going to make the crib bedding for me! I wish I could sew. Maybe I will learn in the near future... since I only have 17 more days left at the office! Who's counting? I can't wait. I am starting to look ridiculous at work. All of my work clothes are way too tight and I refuse to buy more. So most days, I'm a little on the casual side. Oh well.

BTW, baby has started stomping on my bladder. It's quite pleasant.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails