Monday, August 18, 2008

23 Weeks, 1 Day

Happy Monday!
We ended up spending the weekend in Pensacola. It was a last minute trip, but I'm really glad that we went. We didn't tell Dad that we were coming. ML snuck us through the back gate and we were waiting for him at the dinner table when he walked outside. He was shocked! See pic... It was so cute to see how excited the Doc was for us to be home.

Margaret Leigh's Italian friends Anita and Carlo (again, see pic) were in town visiting, too. It was really cool getting to know them. They made us an authentic Italian dinner on Saturday... delish!
Saturday Reed and I went to a few fabric stores looking for a pattern for Chappel's room. We didn't really see anything that we were too crazy about, so we are going to keep looking. At one point, Reed even said, "this is a lot of fun!" I have to admit, I was a little surprised, but thought it was pretty cute.

3 comments:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

More Pictures...like of your tummy!

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed I missed you in Birmingham over the weekend. I haven't seen the belly since Russell's wedding. I did however get a peek at Marlee's tiny baby bump. Well I'll see you soon--for Russell's shower, correct?

Holland said...

yup i will be there for russell's shower! i will be even bigger by then-- i'm currently wearing a D bra. I know you're a D but you know I've always been barely a B. hormones are insane.

Related Posts with Thumbnails