Thursday, November 13, 2008

35 Weeks, 5 Days

Last night was so incredible! Seriously... I'm probably as excited about this baby as I am about my own child. Russ was induced yesterday at around 6:30 AM and had baby Cham around 6ish last night. I can't remember what time exactly...
Beau was so cute and ran into the waiting room screaming, "I'm a Daddy!" Everyone immediately whipped out their cell phones and started texting/calling. I think there were a few pictures taken of that - can't wait to see them. Ha. As you saw from the pictures below, she is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Actually, weighing in at 8 lbs, 15 ounces... she's a pretty big babe!
Tomorrow is my 25th birthday and first check! We shall see if Chappell's in any way ready to come out. It's kind of weird that Russell's not pregnant anymore! I must also note that I think Chap's shifted off of my sciatic. It's still sore, and hurts a little to walk-- but the limp isn't so bad and it's not as painful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails