Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So ready for baby...

Pregnancy at this point seems like one big waiting game. This weekend we had the car seat installed by the fire department, put the stroller together, and packed our hospital bags. I've addressed Chappell's birth announcements (yes, I know I'm anal)... so I can't really think of much else I have to do to prepare for her arrival. Today I played with baby Julia all day which makes waiting for my baby even harder! Russell's given me a lot of hands-on time with her babe, so I hopefully I'm learning a little about newborns. I hope I'm lucky enough to have a baby as good as Julia. She barely cries- such a cute little bean! When I was holding her, Chappell gave her some strong kicks in the back... just saying hello to her future pal!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails