Monday, November 24, 2008

Done w/ Week 37!

This weekend was basically spent relaxing at the casa - watching movies (Kung Fu Panda & Get Smart), cooking and working on the house. BTW, don't we have great taste in movies?

We went to Target to get some last minute baby necessities... I think Reed had a great time helping me pick out nursing bras, nursing pads and pacifiers. Did I mention, by the way, that we took a breastfeeding class last week? It was pretty informative, however, we were both falling asleep after the first hour and a half and decided to sneak out during the break. It would've been great if the old lady instructor didn't take 10 minutes per slide... considering there were 60. Anyways, we've decided we're going to give breastfeeding a try and see how it goes. I hope it goes well... they say formula can cost up to $3,000.00 for one year's supply these days. Yeesh!

Before the baby comes I'd like to finish up a couple things as far as Christmas is concerned. I have everyone done except for Dad. Why is it that Dads are so hard to shop for? I have no idea what to get him. Every time he wants something he gets it for himself...
Reed and I went to Best Buy yesterday to look at video cameras - our gift to each other this year. We're pretty pumped about the camera we picked. It can take up to 9 hours of video at a time. That's lots of Chappell sleeping, eating & pooing on video! Hah...

Tomorrow I go in again for my 38 week check at 9:15. I will report after the appointment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we're really getting down to the wire. It seems like you're so prepared! And I want to see lots of videos, so great call on the camera. When do you think she'll come? I want to plan a trip to B'ham in December to see my new faux nieces for a day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails