Monday, October 12, 2009

Relaxin' Weekend at Home

Since I'm not in the mood to write, I figured I'd put up a few pictures to tell the story of our weekend.
Friday night, I made a TON of sushi for me and ReeRee...

10monthsold 003


10monthsold 002

Saturday, we went to lunch with Nicola at Shades. Chappell loved hanging out with you... once we went outside anyways-- hah!

10monthsold 010

10monthsold 007

Saturday afternoon we watched the game at home and ate some BBQ for dinner. Actually a "boston butt." That name grosses me out like no other... but it was pretty tasty.
Sunday we went over to Bay Point to hang out w/ the Williams.
Emily gave me another smocking lesson, and helped me figure out how to finish the design on the never-ending blue dress. After about an hour or two last night... I think I am almost done!

Emily, thank you so much for your help!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails