Monday, March 8, 2010

yay Spring!

I have lots and LOTS to post about, but I thought I would start small. I'm still recovering from Reed's pseudo surprise 30th birthday bash.
{More on that, later}

Even though this is not an official birthday party post, I do want to say Happy Birthday to my incredible husband, Reed!
You are the best father and husband I could ever ask for.
I definitely don't deserve you...
I am so glad you were born 30 years and 2 days ago! I hope you had a good weekend :)

Reedbabyreed26

My great friend Allison, bought Chappell some adorable Spring outfits in Montgomery last weekend. Since it's about 70 degrees at the beach today, here is Miss C modeling one of her new looks! Thank you, Allison :)

Check out my (almost) 15 month angel! In case you forgot, Cha Cha will be 15 whole months tomorrow. Ummm can you believe it? Life is just speeding on by...

IMG_3335IMG_3356IMG_3354IMG_3352
Oooops....
IMG_3350IMG_3345IMG_3340IMG_3337

1 comment:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

Ahhh, she looks so grown up! I think that last picture is SO REED!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails