Thursday, October 16, 2008

31 Weeks, 4 Days

YO.
Today I went to the doctor for my 32 Week appointment. We met with one of the other doctors in the group, Dr. Sparks. He was really nice... but I'm still a bit partial to my own doctor! Things are progressing normally. Six to eight weeks to go... I got a flu shot, which was of course awesome.
After the flu shot, I started to feel really bad-- sweating profusely and feeling faint. Since I felt so awful, Reed went to get the car from the parking deck while I waited on a nearby bench... and that's when it got worse. I thought I was going to die in front of Brookwood Hospital with only the valet attendants to witness my passing. I tried to put my head between my knees, but of course that's impossible at this point. I just knew I was seconds away from vomiting all over one of the cheery pregnant women walking by, toddler in tow. By the time Reed pulled through the circle I was drenched in sweat- seriously soaking wet and looking rather green. Ha! I'll never forget the way he looked at me through the car window... now it's hilarious. I don't know what it was, but I think I'm going to take the hint and quit trying to rush winter along with my sweaters, jeans & Uggs. Not worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holland!!!! Oh my God! What was wrong? You poor little thing! I'm glad you're feeling better, but be careful and take it easy. I'm ready to meet Chappell now! 6-8 weeks is too long. I'm sure you know more than I do. Miss you! Reedo's such a good hubby.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails