Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday!

It’s been a week since my last post... I’ve been a little lazy because the internet comes and goes so much. I can’t complain since I am stealing the connection from one of our neighbors, “Lydia55.” Not much has happened this week, except for signing the contract on our new house! We’re supposed to close in the next few weeks. We can’t wait!
A little bad news on that front… we’ve found a new home for Murphy. The new neighborhood doesn’t allow fences and we won’t have much of a yard, so we felt it was only fair to find him a new home. Luckily, he will have much more fun living with Brooke’s mom in Union Springs. She was looking for a beagle and has lots of land for him to run around… so it’s perfect! I feel bad… we all know Murphy was my doing, and since then Reed’s formed quite a bond w/ the little guy.
Tonight we are going to Ozark. Reed’s parents are throwing an engagement party for one of his childhood friends. Chappell will be meeting her cousin Mary Parker for the first time, and we are really excited! I will take lots of pics and will post soon.
Love,
H

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails