Monday, September 15, 2008

27 Weeks, 1 Day (almost done)

YO.
We got back to Birmingham around 2:00 PM yesterday (Sunday). We had a really good time- sadly, I got a bad cold on Friday night. Sore throat + congestion = no fun. Today, I'm still sick and spent my day on the couch. I'm so thankful that I didn't have to go to work. Tomorrow I have a regular OB appointment so we'll see what they have to say about my cold. Possibly a Z-Pack? I hear from another pregnant friend that Z-Packs are acceptable. I now know that being sick while pregnant is miserable. There isn't much you can do... just suck it up and deal w/ it. I am, however, really excited about tomorrow's appointment. It's a biggie because we have both the dreaded glucose test and big 3-D ultrasound! We can't wait to see Chappell again. Reed picked up a DVD on the way home from work so hopefully I'll be able to upload some pics and post them after the appointment. Check back here around lunchtime... hopefully I'll have them up by then. I'll also post the (two) pictures I took on the trip-- I know, I'm pathetic. Doc would NOT be proud!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails