Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Off to Sea Island!

Well, starting tomorrow it will be radio silence for the blog until at least Sunday night. Reed's parents are taking all of us to Sea Island, GA for a long weekend vacay. I've never been there before so I'm really excited. I've heard a lot about The Cloister and it sounds pretty snazzy! This will probably be my last trip out of the Ham before the baby. Besides Pensacola, anyways...
I will force myself to take my camera out of my purse to take pictures. I'm so bad about that... hopefully I will be better by the time the Chappster makes her big debut.

2 comments:

Coley said...

Yes - please take pictures!! You better get used to it now, b/c when Chappell arrives, I am going to want to see pictures everyday so I don't miss a thing!! Have a great trip!! Love you! Hi Reed!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! If you need to stop in Atlanta, you better call. You looked great last weekend. Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails