Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Babies love the prune juice"

I think I finally found a solution to Chapp's frequent constipation. Yesterday I gave her a bottle of apple-prune juice, and also mixed it with her evening cereal. So when I changed her diaper a few moments ago, to find a giant blob of brown mush... it led me to write the highly acclaimed song, "Babies love the prune juice." I didn't even realize I'd come up with such genius until about 5 or 6 lines in.
It's amazing what happens when you're on your own with a baby all day long! Especially when you had a little too much wine the night before...

3 comments:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I would like o hear this song...what tune is it to? Maybe you could be the next Raffi!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand

Unknown said...

Chappell and Charlie are flirting shamelessly with one another and quite frankly I feel sorry for Riley. Someone's mother has been telling her for a while that prune juice is the ticket. Love the new duvet...... very cute! Miss the love of my life.!!!! Come see your old parents sometime ...love ya lots and lots, Mommy

Related Posts with Thumbnails