Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Annual "Family Friendly" Weekend

This weekend Chappell finally got to meet baby Eleanor Terry. It was so good to see Marlee and William, who were down here for a wedding. I can't believe they just met this weekend, but they seemed to get along great. They immediately locked hands (my picture's a little blurry so didn't add) - all of our friends say they will be UA KD pledge class 2027!

Marla pulled pacis for a face shot. I don't think they're too happy about this.
Chappell about to chow down on some cereal...
Charlie Hill and Chappell on the love seat. I don't have any pictures with all three babies (Riley Godwin is the 3rd) because I was taking video. I'm going to steal some from Allison's blog and will put them up later. We took these pics when Michael (Godwin) realized that all of the babies were awake and happy at the same time-- so we plopped them on the couch. It was adorable. Lots of talking, some swatting... so hilarious. Hopefully I can figure out how to post my video.

Ready to get off the couch...

Boys on the beach for sunset. No success w/ the pompano fishing... but a great photo opp! *Reed wanted everyone to know he is shirtless because Riley was cold.
L to R: Michael and Riley Godwin, Reed and Chapps, Trey and Charlie Hill
Daddy and Chappelldoodle
Unsuccessful family pic. Thought it was a nice shot of Reed's chest hair. Nice.
I can't forget to mention perhaps one of the coolest moments of my life-- YES, life. We went to Hurricane Oyster bar to eat some oysters and drink some beer... and to my surprise I found a PEARL in my oyster! I thought it was a piece of shell...
They say it brings good luck :)

6 comments:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

Pretty impressive timing on the blog post. Mine is coming soon! I will also send you an email link to my pics from the weekend.

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

PS I think RIley alreadfy misses Chappell and Charlie. He thinks babies are way cooler than his parents!

Holland said...

ha it's only up because i only had a 10 minute drive home! can't wait to see yours and hack some pictures.

EMILY said...

Cute pics... thanks for sharing!That is so awesome about finding the pearl!!!! What are you going to do with it?!

Anonymous said...

I thought that pearl was a wart!!! Cute pics other wisw :) I love the one of the dads and the one of our two girls together. I want to come visit one weekend. But I don't have a baby. Am I allowed?

Holland said...

duh you're allowed! you better come. i'm not so sure what to do with the pearl yet. currently it's in the zipper section of my wallet! i didn't know that really happened??

Related Posts with Thumbnails