Monday, April 20, 2009

Operation Feet: Found

Who knows if I missed this in the past few days (I've been so busy w/ MC's wedding), but last night Reed and I noticed that Chappell found her feet! She was grabbing them and trying to put them in her mouth. She hasn't been quite able to do this just yet, but she's trying. She usually just loses the foot when she gets close to her mouth and slams her hands into her face. Sad... but really cute!
She's been doing really well for the past week and a half with her new schedule. Waking up at 8 and eating her first bottle, then 11, 2, 5, (6:30 cereal), 8:15 bottle and then bed immediately after. So, not to jinx myself, but everything's running rather smoothly right now. Formula and stomach problems solved... as well as sleep. Now I have no excuses to start working out and losing the rest of my poundage!
This weekend we have Allison, Michael & Riley and the Hicks family coming to visit. It's going to be so much fun! We are all looking forward to playing w/ each other's babies... and hanging out w/ each other after they go to bed. Ha.
Pictures of MC's wedding coming soon - after I hack some off of Facebook!

1 comment:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

It is like the cutest little baby pose in the world when they hold onto their feet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails