Monday, April 6, 2009

Very Sad News

I've been weighing in my mind whether or not it is appropriate to blog about this, but, I couldn't just keep writing like nothing has happened. Dr. Ian Rogers - a dear friend to me, my parents and many others passed away this Saturday evening. Ian and Colleen have been like second parents to me for a very long time - and my heart is breaking for their family. I could spend hours writing about all of the good he has done for people here, and across the globe (literally). Ian, we all loved you very much and know you are in a much better place.

Here is a picture from Chappell's christening just a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

EMILY said...

glad you did...and thanks for sharing the pic.

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I am glad you posted. He and his family have been on my mind too and it is nice to see a great picture of him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails