Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today...

We drove over to Pensacola this morning to view the rest of the Cook Image pictures of Miss Chappell. They did such a great job. For all of you in (or from) Pcola, they are incredible and I highly recommend them! Now I'm just overwhelmed and confused about what to order. They should be sending me a link tomorrow to the rest of the pictures. My mom told me today that she should just give Cook Images the deed to her house because she's going to buy so many. Similar situation at our casa... Reed is scared our house is going to turn into a Chappell shrine, and reminds me that eventually we will have other children. HA! How is another child going to feel about our Chappell obsession?



BTW... I've decided I don't want her to get any older or bigger. This is the perfect age. I'm loving it!
OH, and this is hilarious... Check out Allison's post, "Riley and Chappell sitting in a tree."

http://thegodwinhoot.blogspot.com/2009/04/riley-chappell-sitting-in-tree.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny!! Chappell, you looker. Making to boys drool already.

You're not popping any more out any time soon, are you?

Holland said...

heck no! having such a great baby makes me want to have more - eventually, but we want to enjoy just her for a while...

Related Posts with Thumbnails