Monday, February 22, 2010

Time to settle this...

People say all the time that Chappell looks just like Reed.
And that's perfectly fine... but it's not exactly true. My DNA's in there somewhere.
Yes, she makes all of his faces (which adds to the confusion)... but it's not an exact match!

I think she has my eye shape, face shape and nose. She has my big ole teeth. I also think she has my lips. I have fuller lips than ReeRee.
I can admit that she has Reed's eye color (score!), ears and forehead.


Fam Collage

What do you think, now?
Gimme some feedback on this one.

3 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

I think you nailed it with your analysis! And I sure did think before that she was her daddy's twin. Way to stick up for yourself! :)

Rhonda Hennessy said...

I agree with Elizabeth - but she's too cute either way! I think the eyes always throw people to one parent or the other, and people just ignore everything else.
We get that a lot too - and I don't know how people deduce that ML looks just like Sandner - we BOTH have blue eyes, light hair, round faces, etc., etc...why do they pick him???
I love the analysis...makes me want to start scanning pictures :)

Smith said...

That is a really bad picture of reed..it's just not fair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails