Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Phase of Baby Life

I am a schedule person.
Never thought I would be.
BUT, I learned shortly after Chappell was born that babies, in my opinion, function best with a schedule.
This schedule is perfectly capable of adapting... but for normal days... it's what we do.

I worked on our schedule this morning to adapt it to a 9-month-old's needs...

Here it is:

7:45-8:00 am Wake & Feed (6-7 oz.)
9:00 am Feed Breakfast (solid food… cereal/yogurt/fruit)
10:00 am – 12 pm NAP
12:00 pm Feed Lunch (veggie,yogurt,cereal)
2:30 pm Feed (6-7 oz.) + solid snack if still seems hungry
3:00 – 5:00 pm NAP
5:00 pm Feed (6-7 oz.)
6:30 pm Dinner (Stage 3, small bits of table food)

7:30-7:45 pm Feed (4-5 oz.), burp her & put her down for the night.

We're going to give it a shot tomorrow.
Chappell's been on the same schedule since she was around 4 months old (with a few changes here and there) so this will certainly be a change...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails