Monday, January 11, 2010

Vote for Chappy!

I want to make it very clear to everyone that this is NOT my thing. Here we go:

When my dad told me that he had registered Chaps in some sort of baby contest (about a month or so ago), I wasn't at all surprised.
He did the same thing when I was a baby. Dad sent my pictures to Gerber. So the story goes, Gerber said they would love to use my picture, but were currently satisfied with their pencil drawing. Ahhh, sweet rejection. And you would die if you knew how many Sinrod family videos are somewhere collecting dust over at America's Funniest Home Videos.
That's just dad.

Let's get to the point.
I'm no pageant girl.
And I'm certainly no pageant mom.
However, last week I received an interesting phone call. It was the a magazine (I'll get to that later) asking my permission for Chappell's picture to be put online for voting.
I suppose I couldn't resist. Chappy had already made it through the first big screening... and who am I to hold her back? Ha.

Not to worry friends, I swear it's nothing sketchy.
The contest winner will grace the cover of Pensacola's Bella Baby (an annual publication).

If you want to, Click HERE to vote. Voting starts this Wednesday at 9 am!

BTW, here is the picture mi PaPa submitted. I think her BAMA attire might help us win this thing!

1 comment:

EMILY said...

cannot wait to vote for Chappy tomorrow! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails