Friday, July 17, 2009

Another day in da neighborhood...

7monthsold 041



7monthsold 040



7monthsold 038


7monthsold 044

I love Chappell's hair today. Can you see how it's kind of like a baby-fro on the left? I'm probably the only person who would ever notice.
Last night new friends, Morgan and Sister threw a little girls night so I could get to know some people. We went to La Botana, and it was a lot of fun-- I'm kind of payin' for it today. 6:00 tonight can't get here fast enough. I don't know if either one of you reads this, but thank you SO much!! I had a great time :)
Big plans for tonight: Reed suggested we drink a bottle of Andre (cheap champagne) and watch Bride Wars. I finally managed to get a chick flick on our Netflix list... I'm pumped.
Sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Tracy Williford said...

Holland,
What kind of high chair do you have...it looks cute, and we are about to be in the market. Bumbo is gettin' tight.
Tracy

Coley said...

Mini-Reed!!! Chapps is looking more and more like Reed to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails