Friday, July 17, 2009

Chappell's Schedule

Folks, this one is for me.

I want to be able to look back when Williams kid # 2 is here to see what Chappell was doing at 7 months. So please forgive me because I know this is lame for you. This is what I give my mom and my in-laws when they are taking care of Chappell. Except it's printed with more instructions and important phone numbers, like Chappell's pediatrician and poison control.
Can you it tell she's our first?? It's not that obvious...

Chappell’s Schedule

7:45-8:00 am Wake & Feed (6-7 oz.)

*Follow with fruit. Feed until she loses interest or seems full.
9:00-9:15 am Morning Nap
11:00 am Feed (4-6 oz.)

*Follow with veggie, feed until she loses interest or seems full.
12:00(ish) pm Nap
2:00 pm Feed (6-7 oz.)

3:00(ish) pm Nap
5:00 pm Feed (6-7 oz.)
6:30 pm Rice Cereal with apple-prune juice & fruit/veggie

*Feed her as much as she’s willing to eat. She will usually finish the whole bowl of rice cereal and a significant amount of baby food.
7:30-7:45 pm Feed (4-5 oz.), burp her & put her down for the night.

*Make sure sound machine is on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails