Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blam's a Dram

I just wanted to put up more pics of me w/ Liz because I'm so so excited to see one of my bestest friends tomorrow.

I think I sound like a twelve year old going on about BFFs & such. But, (I think) you know what I mean. Friendships change and evolve with each stage of life. I'm very thankful to have a small handful of people that I know I can call anytime - day or night.
Anywho, can you tell I'm excited?

Once again, I was too lazy to get out the scanner... that old piece of junk is going to rot in my closet.

Ahh, serious night. That really feels like forever ago. Weird.

Fiji Dome. Liz, I'm really not sure what you are doing.

The day of my wedding... on the floor before hair/makeup. Looks like a few of us had too much fun at the rehearsal dinner.



I love that crazed face you make sometimes. And look at Waltrix asleep in the chair. Lordy.


I think this was before a ball in Mobile.
Why am I drinking that? It really ruins the picture...
Olden days make me smile :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Those are some LOVELY pictures, particularly the one where I am attacking you. I can't wait to see y'all TOMORROW! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails