Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shleepy Shleepy

I'm falling asleep as I type...
but...
I'm about 99% positive that Chappy will be getting her second tooth within the next 24 hours.  48 hours, max?  But then again, you never know... whenever I think I have this whole parenting "thing" figured out, C throws me another curve ball.  Reed, I bet you're diggin' the baseball analogy...
Poor thing's been droolin' like a faucet... and I can see tooth numero dos (lower right central incisor - ha!) just barely beneath the surface.  

I really shouldn't complain - Chappellina has been quite a trooper throughout the entire teething process.  Poor, poor thing... I meant to give her a dose of Tylenol before bed last night (Monday)- and of course I forgot.  I'm an idiot.  For the first time in over four months (literally), she kept waking up - tossing, turning and moaning.  We finally decided to sneak into her room to give her some medicine around 10 o'clock.  After that, she was fine.  

SO, all things considered, Chappell did quite well at her 8 month photo shoot.  She was quite the diva... lots of over the shoulder action.  She can work a camera.
I can't wait to see the proofs.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see them too! Miss her! I'm so jealous of you and Bloom! Sounds like yall had so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails