Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where I've Been

In case you are wondering, or even care...

I've been working for my sister. For free. But it's coooo because someday I'll be reimbursed... and hopefully with a kickin' wardrobe. Just jokes. I could care less if she ever pays me, I'm enjoying it.
So, between taking care of my child, helpin' a sista out and running various errands (& maintaining order in my home)... I've been pretty busy.


Tomorrow my mother-in-law & sister-in-law are coming to town, then we're all heading over to Bay Point for the weekend.
Should be fun. The whole Williams clan will be there, so I'll be sure to take a lot of pics.

Adios!

PS: I just published a new post, but it's showing up as if I posted it Tuesday. SO, if you want to read it, ya can.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails