Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6 Month Appointment

We just got home from Chappell's 6 month well-visit. She is now 26 inches long, and 16 pounds, 10 ounces. I think Dr. Sprenkle said that puts her in the 50 -75th percentile for her weight and height. I honestly can't remember if her height or weight was 50th or 75th... and vice versa... so we'll just go with the range. She's hitting all of her milestones developmentally-- she is doing great!
The doctor talked to us about how much baby food she should start eating... lets just say a lot more than I thought! From now on she should be eating about a jar of stage one food each day... and by 7.5 months-- 2 jars of stage 2 food in a day. That's a lot of food! I got Reed to write it down because I knew I would forget what she was saying as soon as we left.
The shots were pretty bad. She calmed down quickly, but was clearly shaken. This time it was three shots and an oral vaccine. I've already given her some Tylenol.

Nutrisystem and I don't really seem to get along.
Three bites of the oatmeal and I had my head buried in the kitchen sink.
BUT-- I haven't given up yet!
The pics above are from Chappy's birthday party. She even blew out a candle :)

2 comments:

Coley said...

Love the pics! Love the Sunglasses!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well. Sorry to have bothered you last night. I got my Tamiflu called in. I can't even believe Spencer got Swine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails