Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF-and-we're-staying-home...

I'm so pumped about staying home this weekend. For the last month and a half we've constantly been on the go... out of town or friends visiting at the beach house in Grayton. It's all been a lot of fun, but we're ready for one sloooow weekend.
I have so many projects I'd like to do around the house. I started to prime the dresser I'm refinishing... but Chappell doesn't allow me much time for things like that, so I'm excited to make some progress when Reed is around to help. I have a ton of things to hang in the guest room... and lots of cleaning to do. Sound fun? I think so.

Today is day five of Nutrisystem, and we are still going strong. We've found a few meals that we actually enjoy, and are learning which ones to stay away from. I wish I had a scale... Reed looks like he's already losing a little bit of weight. Typical for a guy. Sickening, right?

Reed's getting pretty excited for next weekend. We're going to Steely Dan (sp?) at the Wharf in Orange Beach with some friends. He's been giving me CDs to study up on in the car... and even bought Steely Dan t-shirts for us to wear. He's so... odd :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

ahahahah t-shirts?? funny!! sounds like a good time. i liked the layout with chappy at the top chewing on the watch. just my opinion. keep on bloggin'. love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails