Monday, June 1, 2009

Chow Update

Chappell tried peaches for the first time today, and liked them. I'm assuming she liked them because she didn't throw up.

Reed and I just ordered Nutrisystem! We both want to lose some weight gained during my pregnancy, so we will see what happens. It's pretty cool- I got to customize my own menu and pick out my own meals. It seems pretty fool proof... and even better, no cooking's involved!
I need to go buy a scale tomorrow so we can track our weight once the food arrives. We're pretty excited about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you are doing that! The food looks so not appetizing. I want a full report.

VA said...

Rhett got Nutrasystem and said it was inedible...just a heads up. She had boxes of it leftover in her closet that she just ended up throwing out.

Holland said...

yikes. well wish us luck with the nasty food!

Related Posts with Thumbnails