Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Photoshop Before/After


Not the best example... but I did a little editing in Photoshop to this pic of Chappell. It doesn't translate well onto the blog... once I increase the pixel size on here it gets kind of blurry even though it looks great in other programs enlarged. Poop.
I lightened/brightened her eyes since I didn't have great lighting in our room when I took the pics. That was harder than I thought it would be. I never used Photoshop in college, being a criminal justice (CJ!) major, so I'm learning a lot with this program. Being the huge computer nerd that I am, I'm lovin' it!
I obviously lightened up the whole pic. I need to get to work and find a better picture to mess around with. I love Photoshop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that looks awesome! So much better than the dark. Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails