Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chappell is 6 Months Old!



She already kicks her little legs (picture this on her back) in the water while I hold her arms. Our little swimmer!!

Whoosh. Tuckered out from her big swim.

Happy Birthday, Baby Chappell!!
I cannot believe you are six months old today. You have gotten so big and changed so much, in such little time! I think six months should be celebrated as a birthday, since it's a milestone in so many facets of their development. There are so many things you aren't allowed to do until "the baby is 6 months".... and now we're here!
We love you more than anything in the world and can't wait to celebrate tonight at your "un-birthday" party. I hope you don't mind, but Auntie Smith will probably eat your cupcake since none of us can.
Today we also have Chapp's 6 month well-visit at 12:20. I'm sure I'll be reporting on that later. Poor thing has to get a few more shots - on her birthday!
Doctors are sadistic freaks, huh??
It's OK. A little Tylenol, a trip to the pool, and all will be forgotten.

1 comment:

Coley said...

Chapps is looking more and more like Reed to me!! What's happening?? LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails