Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crafts from the Blogosphere


As we all know, ever since Miss Chappell was born (and becoming unemployed), I've been spending more of my time at home. More time at home means more time to browse the web, and browsing the web leads me to more and more blogs. Anyways, new friend and blogger Simply Seleta , posted about labels today.
Her blog led me to another blog, with a great tutorial showing how to make these cute little labels.
Being just little obsessive, I made some for myself... and for a few of Chappell's friends.
They really are so perfect to stick on a lunch box... envelope... book... whatever!
I loooove blogs.
I had cute "if found" labels on here, but just realized it might be a bad idea to blast my phone number across the internet... so those are no longer posted... oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want some! Get to work...

Related Posts with Thumbnails